Getting higher education in Poland brings a lot of advantages with itself.
- Some of them are:
- Polish universities provide high-quality educational services;
- Recognized in EU countries;
- The possibility of free movement within the EU;
- The right to work in the country while studying.
For admission to Polish universities, students need to have a certificate of secondary education – when enrolling in undergraduate(Bachelor degree) programs or a bachelor’s diploma – when enrolling in graduate(Magister degree) programs. Education at universities is held in Polish and English. To confirm knowledge of one of the languages, you can use a certificate or take preparatory courses at the university, which, as a rule, take place in the summer, before the semester begins.
- Educational System
- Bachelor’s degree – 3 years (6 semesters)
- Engineer degree – 4 years (technical specialists)
- Master’s degree – 4.5-5 years
Many Polish universities offer students the possibility to combine studies with paid internships (1 semester of theoretical training + 1 semester of paid practice in a specialty).
If You are interested in studying in Poland, do not hesitate to contact us so we can help You, or fill in our «Free Consultation» form so we can reach out and help You!