Language Courses in Slovakia
List of Educational Institutions:
City: Banska Bystrica.
Studying in the specialty "Slovak Linguistics for Foreigners".
Full course of study - 3 years (in fact, after a year of studying the Slovak language, you can apply and enter any university in Slovakia).
Acceptance of documents for admission until mid-March.
Contact us to find out more details!
Cost: 680 euros.
Cost: 3850 euros.
City: Banska Bystritsa.
Cost: 750 euros.
In order to go to school, it is natural that you or your child must know the language of the country in which you want to study – Slovak.
- There are many options for learning the Slovak language, both in your own country and in Slovakia itself:
- 1. Learning the language via Skype: a group of students is recruited who want to learn the language, on the other side of the screen You are taught by a Slovak teacher. From the experience of previous years, such a study costs 10-12 euros per 1 lesson, which is shared by all students in the group.
- 2. Go on language courses in Slovakia, such courses can last from 1 month to 1 year. Also, every year many universities organize language courses for foreigners at the universities themselves. You can attend such courses before you start studying.
- 3. And finally, the most unique opportunity! At Matej Bel University in Banska Bystrica, a specialty called “Slovak language in the linguistic competence of foreign students” has been opened especially for foreign students and is designed to enable students to study Slovak directly while studying at the university. Admission to the university takes place without entrance exams, the studying itself will last 3 years and is absolutely free. After graduation, you will be able to enter any other university in Slovakia, on any program that interests You.
If You want to prepare for university entrance, start Your own business or just study Slovak You can go for annual, semi-annual or monthly Slovak language courses.
The studying will take place in Banska Bystrica or Bratislava.
All entrants can “pull up” their Slovak language through an intensive summer course (over 120 hours of Slovak) that allows you to learn the language to level A2.
- So! Today we invite:
- Those who want to speak Slovak fluently;
- Those who want to enroll without knowledge and study for free in public schools of the Slovak Republic.